- dsPICduino (6/11/2016)
My attempt at starting an open source hardware/software project that utilizes Microchip’s dsPIC microcontroller.
- Chemistry Stir Plate (1/1/2016)
The restoration and customization of an old chemistry lab stir plate.
- AC Power Monitor (11/16/2015)
A project involving a power monitor capable of monitoring single phase AC voltage, current, real/reactive/apparent power, phase angle, and power factor.
- Teeter Totter Pt. 2 (Control) (10/25/2015)
Implementing open loop control, a lead compensator, and a combination of feed-forward/feed-back control on the teeter totter.
- Teeter Totter Pt. 1 (Construction) (9/1/2015)
Constructing, modeling, and controlling a teeter totter.
- AVR Development Board (4/20/2015)
A custom development board for the AVR MEGA 328 and tiny series microcontrollers.
- TIG Pulse Welding with Arduino Due (2/14/2015)
A project that utilizes the 12-bit DAC on the Arduino Due to deliver open-loop control signals to a TIG welder.
- LEDs and Bandpass Filters (1/11/2015)
Filtering the frequency components out of an audio signal allows for an awesome light show!
- I2C EEPROM Smiley (11/14/2014)
A fun way to learn about I2C, UART, EEPROMs, and shift registers.
2,299 total views, 4 views today